Sign in to follow this  
Michael-TLH

Army packs

Yeah...

WE should be the playtesters of anything they want to put out, shouldn't we? haven't we proved ourselves the die hards? (and instigators, and uber-menschs...)

So, what's up reaper? You can PM just regulars if you don't want it to be public, but we ought to be in the loop!

And while the hypnotoad has y'all nice and suggestible,

yyyoooouu willllll bbbringgg baaaaack theeee mooooouslingsssss!!!!!!

I just remembered those little guys were my first ever Reaper minis, like 4/5 years ago or something. Still need to paint the little bastards.....

They're like a halfling cross skaven that actually *looks* like a rodent and doesn't have superfluos amthropomorphic eyebrows. No pics, sorry. They're very cute. The range included a cavalry mousling on a scooter, ha! but I never got him, alas!

And no, they didn't come in an army pack, but they would make EXCELLENT shock troopers. I mean, scouts. If they were to come out in an army pack (hee hee) I would very much like to see a cavalry pack as well!

Yes, that's exactly what I was thinking.

Who would be an apprioriate person to petition, and if necessary, have the 3rd Hopping Infantry Division pay a visit?

Hypnotoad?  I have no need of such clumsy subtlety.

Hi Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that yes, we are reading these posts; forgive our late replies!

Anyhow, there are no plans to produce Army Packs of Gnolls or Bugbears at this time. † † :(

The savings wouldn't be all that much, and there wouldn't be any new figures to introduce into the pack anyways. †I don't have any plans to make any new gnoll or bugbear characters either...unless somebody really twists my arm! †:)

No new plans to produce additional packs with more than 4-5 figs in the Army Pack range either, so if you need 30 skellies, you might just have to buy 6 army packs of 5...

Hope I didn't rain on anybody's parade, but that's the status as of now...

if i can't get my gnolls & bugbears, you can't have your Quack Twoops.

so there

:sulk:

I swear reaper, I will haunt these pages until I get my humanoids!