Urban Legend™ mins we would like to see . . .

Darthiir

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gosh! Can't a girl be an admirer of the physical form without being labelled a prevert, huh? :lol: I mean....is it ENTIRELY out of the realm of possibility that I love Gragg for his MIND? :wub:

It's possible, but ...

Gragg "The Beefcake" Elfslayer Swimsuit Calendar request

More Gragg as a Beefcake

Urban Legends Gragg

A fine hunk of orcishness

I'll let others decide ::P:

is there really anything to decide here?

you think Qwyk is sick for coming up with something funny, but what if someone does a conversion. . .like another mini-game player did with this guy.

dtm.jpg

you can see the conversion here, but be warned it's PG-13. Converted troll

They destroyed my favorite model in the army! That should not have been done! Heretic!

I did have to pick up the Urban legend Sophi. I thought it was a fitting tribute to her since she started out on the back of all the blister packs nekkid, but was forced to put clothes on. To be honest nekkid males would not sell. I suppose that's why we would only see a nekkid male for online purchase only. I kinda thought Reaper made plenty of nude models with the demon female fatals, and egyption priestess types? Why would you need more the that?

I'll chime in for Monique in 54-72mm. We've had cute cheesecake with a bikini-clad Betty Page type, the cowgirl, Sophie (cute as winged demon-types go), so maybe Monique could be the darker, more deadly seductress, using her looks as a weapon. If not, maybe the vampiress from 02990 : Crypt of the Vampiress, or the Ghoul Queen.

Urban Legend Ashkrypt.

Urban Legend KDM Rhino.

Then we'll know what gender Ashkrypt is supposed to be. ;)

"I'm just a sweet transvestite, from transexual Taltos..." o/'

"I love you."

Urban Legend™ Rocky Horrors!!!!

Well... there IS that one lupine with the ..um... his ...er.... :blush: ... manly-bits? As I recall one particular forum member citing it as "honkin' big"?

But then again, I reckon that's not what the ladies (generally speaking) are after, is it.