Sign in to follow this  
cutebutpsycho

Summer mini exchange 07

I shipped mini to my recipient today. I'd like to apologize him for delay. Not only him, but all painters who did their best to finish painting on time.

At least I sent my work before I got my exchange mini ::):

unbelievable! I have my birthday today and guess what was waiting for me when I came back from work...

I'll let Midnight Lurker to post pics of the mini she painted. You will all see what a great gift I got from her ::):

Thanks ML once more!

AARRRGH!

How long is the postal service going to take???? If my recipient doesn't get the mini I sent soon I think I'm going to explode! :grr:

P.O. lost the first one I sent out. To the best of my knowledge, it never made it to him, or got returned to me :( Good luck - hope it makes it there safely!

Mike

AARRRGH!

How long is the postal service going to take???? If my recipient doesn't get the mini I sent soon I think I'm going to explode! :grr:

P.O. lost the first one I sent out. To the best of my knowledge, it never made it to him, or got returned to me :( Good luck - hope it makes it there safely!

Mike

Yeah, I was actually thinking about you when I made that post, and praying that I wouldn't have to repaint it. But thankfully it finally made it to it's destination!

Happy Birthday Filip!

Jen K

Hang in there if you have not got it yet just look on the bright side it means its coming from one of those fabulous European painters and will be in the post for a while. (I think)

Hang in there if you have not got it yet just look on the bright side it means its coming from one of those fabulous European painters and will be in the post for a while. (I think)

I am from Europe ... :;):

I am from Europe ... :;):

And my pirate chick was fabulous :;):

:down:

I also suck. But as I am finally recovered decently from being sick and catching up on work, I will be able to devote time to my guy! I am very, very sorry for the delay. I am doing my best to make sure he's worth it!