Sign in to follow this  
Dedros

Lupine fan art.

Newest one. This is the armored Lupine. The hardest part was the bloody muzzle bit. I still don't think I have it looking right. This is another photo, so I apologize once again for the crappy quality. Also there is a great deal of detail missing from this drawing on purpose. I'm gonna do all the shading and lighting effects off the armor digitally. So I really can't have all those ink lines to show light reflecting and curvature.

ArmoredLupine.jpg

Looks good! The shoulder plate has some really awesome look to it. I also like the way the leg plates fit together. Very well done.

I would suggest leaving the muzzle open, showing the entire snout. It may not be as safe as what you have drawn, but I think it would be more practical for the lupine.

Looks good! The shoulder plate has some really awesome look to it. I also like the way the leg plates fit together. Very well done.

I would suggest leaving the muzzle open, showing the entire snout. It may not be as safe as what you have drawn, but I think it would be more practical for the lupine.

I did think about doing that. It would kinda emphasize that there is a 500 pound werewolf in the armor. I just wanted him to be as fully encased as he could be. But I am thinking you are right. The muzzle bit needs to go. I was wondering if the sword was large enough for you? Thank you for your feedback!

I was thinking since the Lupines are actually were-creatures anything can be one. How about a picture of an ogre or troll that has been turned for a 2" base. Or a goblin or halfling Lupine (which would actually be man sized after turning) for a 1" base.

I love the crawling Lupine picture.

Reaper has also talked from time to time about making the human form. You might spur some enthusiasm with some cool pictures.

I was thinking since the Lupines are actually were-creatures anything can be one. How about a picture of an ogre or troll that has been turned for a 2" base. Or a goblin or halfling Lupine (which would actually be man sized after turning) for a 1" base.

I love the crawling Lupine picture.

Reaper has also talked from time to time about making the human form. You might spur some enthusiasm with some cool pictures.

That is worth thinking about! A whole were creature army instead of just a Lupine army. Very nice.

It would be pretty cool if Reaper came out with a before and after blister. You could have rules for Lupine models in human and in Lupine form! The humans wouldn't be as strong but they could use more equipment or cast more spells!

Great ideas, even though the Halfling werewolf is just creepy. An ogre werewolf would be a beat stick! I think a giant werewolf would be pushing it. Thank you.