Sign in to follow this  
Dedros

Lupine Warlord?

Okay guys, I am on the confused side. The Lupine Lord model. On his stat card it shows that he is a unique captain. In the newest Casket works it states that he's a Warlord for the Mercenary faction. Is his data card been changed to read that he is a Warlord?

You picked up an older blister of the Lupine Lord. He was promoted to Warlord when the 1.2 Data Cards were released and they started working on the Lupine sublist of the Merc. Istvan has taken the place of Lord Vasyl as the new Unique Captain of the Ragers.

If you goto Warlord HQ at reapergames.com and register, you can scroll down the menu on the left and find a link for Data Cards. This will allow you to see the most up to date data cards for your Faction of choice.

You picked up an older blister of the Lupine Lord. He was promoted to Warlord when the 1.2 Data Cards were released and they started working on the Lupine sublist of the Merc. Istvan has taken the place of Lord Vasyl as the new Unique Captain of the Ragers.

If you goto Warlord HQ at reapergames.com and register, you can scroll down the menu on the left and find a link for Data Cards. This will allow you to see the most up to date data cards for your Faction of choice.

Sweet! Thanks for the information! I was worried I was going to have to have a Lupine army lead by a human. That would be very lame indeed.