Sign in to follow this  
Gus Landt

You make the mini #2: You pick the Dwarf

Pick A Dwarf  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Dwarf should be put into Warlord?

• Sally Naildriver
    • Ragnar Darkdelver
    • Francis Iron Foot
    • Annasha Tomebreaker
    • Bree Shieldbreaker
    • Dwarven Mancatchers
    • Lily Fairweather
    • Hilda Steadyhand
    • Sally Alewife

comon, we don't really need two light infantry models, do we? (am I aloud to make a post referencing the poll results? /ban jdripley OOPS!) Dwarves are all about meaty incredibleness!

I hope since it is so close Gus gives us the top two, or even three that would give us the same number of data cards as the Crusaders and Reven... Yes, I am greedy, :devil:

but not overly greedy, I didn't ask for all nine.

Anasha and the Mancatchers and Lily would be a the perfect trio of cards to complete our faction. :wub:

I have to admit I do really like Annasha, not sure how much work she'd actually get on the board though, being she is very specific in her role (Mage Killer, bah! Not that she doesn't look like an everything else killer too). The Mancatchers are nifty as well, I suppose I should vote for the model I put up though, plus little Gnomes need some love, especially since the Halflings get shafted in Taltos (GUS! where's my beekeeper! We all know Bears like honey, and we have to keep those Thorvalds and Dire Bears happy! I'm convinced she'd be leading, hands down :;): ).

I had this thought last night while falling asleep, and decided I wouldn't be OCD about the boards and get out of bed to post it then.

This whole contest, and the "potential" datacards it has spawned, would make fantastic material for Kruger's Journals! You could make a run of articles, each one featuring a different faction. Have a contest ahead of time, just like this one, to "design your own datacard" just like you've done, you'll probably come up with a dozen or so, just like this time, run it through the magical datacard machine, and then call the article "At the Dwarven Tavern" or whatever else for the different factions. Give each character a paragraph or two of biography, and post the datacard as a "official but not for tournament play" card. Or, for regular play if you'd like.. your call.. Maybe even a list of suggested DHL proxies, too. Or one "unofficial DHL proxy."

"I think I've used quotes too much in this post."