He obviously was first level.

dargrin

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't that be giving him more credit than he's due? Something tells me this was the first "good" plan they came up with, and it was probably their 2nd or 3rd idea, at best.

Although, if there were rejected schemes, I would like to see them. Could make for some great comedy.

She - "Okay, you meet me at the coffeehouse some time around seven-ish with a rodeo clown's costume, two greased pigs, a copy of Celine Dion's Greatest Hits, and a handgun.

He - "A handgun? What's the handgun for?"

She - "If the robbery fails, we'll offer to trade the handgun to the barista for a mocha latte and some biscotti, stupid!"

Lol. Now, I won't be surprised if they make a law against buying butchers knives and dowel rods at the same time. Would not surprise me in the least.

Sad, sad people that think that robbery (and badly attempted ones at that!) are a good idea, ever. Ah well.

Funny as though.

what idiot risks serious jailtime for assault with a weapon over the small change he'd be likely to get from an espresso stand?

There are a lot of them out there - we had one guy running around the Boise, Idaho area a couple years ago yanking car wash tellers off their pedestals with a chain attached to his bumper so he could break into them. His average take was $50, the average amount of damage he did per site was $10,000. He hit nine sites before he was caught. $90,000 in property damage for a lousy $450 total take. He was very surprised to find out that he was not only facing misdemeanor theft charges, but that he was facing felony vandalism charges as well. I don't know if they also charged him with something over the lost revenue each site faced while their equipment was being replaced.

Back at you Spike:

He: "The handgun's not a good idea - too expensive. Got anything else?"

She: "Ok, meet me at the coffee house at dawn with a pickle and an electric drill dressed in drag."

He: "How do I dress a drill in drag?"

She: <whack> "You idiot, you wear the drag outfit!"