Sign in to follow this  
Skipper

Newest, most updated cards?

Which of the cards are the most updated. The ones in the Chronichles 2007 Pre-layout edition or the ones on the card search files.

Skipper

Which of the cards are the most updated. The ones in the Chronichles 2007 Pre-layout edition or the ones on the card search files.

Skipper

@ Reaper Games everything is in the Data Card Search as well as the Data Card drop down menu. I think all the cards are done but a few, I'm thinking it is actually only one. I've not seen anything about more new cards after the last week's big addition other than a Satyr adept for the elves. But I'm not in the loop so their may be something else lurking in Gus' secret folder.

The cards in the data card search are the most complete. They are no different than the ones in the Chronicles 2007 Pre-Layout, there are just more of them.

OK, there is one difference. The Hydra (reptus monster) is now on a giant base, not a super base.

New 'Chronicles 2007 Pre-Layout' files will be out by Wednesday the 13th. Those will be the files the layout version will be created from.

I've wondered the same thing too..though I just cheat and mark my subfaction cards with an initial at the bottom (lest I forget, which oft I do)

Looking forward to the final "layout" file, actually. What would be SWEET would be if Reaper made the printed file available for purchase (seeing as how they're about to print up a boatload of 'em to go out with new shipments of rulebooks). I Know it's just as easy to go down to Staples and print one myself, but I wonder if getting them done in bulk gets a discount enough to pass some savings along to people like me and still be worthwhile to Reaper.

I know that it is a alittle late for this but...

Could subfaction be put on the card header?

It would make building sublist armies so much easier.

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to the idea. Not sure how to make room for it though...

I certainly wouldn't be opposed to the idea. Not sure how to make room for it though...

There is an empty space in the new header, across from base size, which is were we got the idea. So maybe with some re-arranging there?

I should have thought of this a couple of months ago when the new card style came out, and then there would have been time to figure it out.

There is an empty space in the new header, across from base size, which is were we got the idea. So maybe with some re-arranging there?

I should have thought of this a couple of months ago when the new card style came out, and then there would have been time to figure it out.

We still have a few days. ::):

Anyone have suggestions as to where to move stuff? He's right, we do currently have an empty spot to the right of base size. We could just simply put it there, or re-arrange things.

Maybe slide Troop down, Model to the right (above Troop), and Subfaction where Model type currently is?

Aren't there models that are in multiple sub factions? I think overlords has a few of these.

What about future sublists requiring a datacard change, isn't that bad?

...just saying

Yeah I don't think it's a god idea. This would make canges to subfactions require datacard changes.

Aren't there models that are in multiple sub factions? I think overlords has a few of these.

What about future sublists requiring a datacard change, isn't that bad?

...just saying

Yeah I don't think it's a god idea. This would make canges to subfactions require datacard changes.

Great points. I'm just gonna leave well enough alone.