I felt 12 years old again

Spartan6

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy cow... Hello, boys & girls, and welcome to the Wayback Machine! I remember the look of the intro, some of the characters and the ships, but nothing about the show. I know I watched it a lot, but it has been too long and I just don't remember it. So, now I'm off to YouTube to dig up some more nostalgic bits... Thanks, Spartan6.

And I had totally forgotten Battle of the Planets (G-Force). I'll probably have nightmares about this stuff tonight. ::P:

There's a great write-up on Wikipedia on G-Force and it's androgenous bad-guy. This was around the time of Speed Racer as well (at least it was around the time that I first saw speed racer). Still, G-Force was my first Mecha exposure. Even as kids we wondered how all those bad-guys could fit in something that morphed from one creature into another.

Love the stuff!

I grew up on Speed Racer, Battle of the Planets and Starblazers. I rented the entire Starblazers collection through Netflix a while back. Only I was about 5 when Speed Racer was on, and maybe 8 when Starblazers was on. That was really some groundbreaking stuff back then.