Sign in to follow this  
Gus Landt

The Bloodstone Gnomes have breached the surface!

A Gnomish ninja named "Silent G" is necessary for Warlord.

When you're right, you're right! Where were you before I closed the book on new data cards for 2007?!?

Anymore surprises on the horizon?

The far horizon. ::):

In early 2008, the rest of the Bloodgnome datacards will be released, and in Rage Chronicles 2008, they will get their own subfaction. There will be no new datacards in 2007, so no surprises there. ::):

The concept art is very nifty. Those 28 point Pulgers are going to be rather popular.

This brings the number of models for the 9 factions to between 35 and 37 models. Seems we'll have a level playing field for a year now. Mercs and Razig are the oddballs with 49 and 14 models respectively.

Whooo man guess who will have a subfaction of these little buggers when they're fully done!

Any dates for the minis? Wow... glad they're a bit of a way off... otherwise it might be difficult to finish my Overlords... or start my Reptus... ahhh man, picking who to play next is hard enough without another cool army/subarmy!

This brings the number of models for the 9 factions to between 35 and 37 models. Seems we'll have a level playing field for a year now. Mercs and Razig are the oddballs with 49 and 14 models respectively.

The Merc issue is true, but I bet, if you take out all the Evil or all the Good, you get about 30-ish Models.

Good + Neutral Mercs = 34 Models.

Evil + Neutral Mercs = 36 Models.

Totally in line with the other Factions.

The concept art is very nifty. Those 28 point Pulgers are going to be rather popular.

I like that Razig is smaller than other faction. I would have liked to see one card a year for the sea dogs, but keeping them small makes them feel like a sublist, not a faction, and I like that.

I'm ok with Mercs being huge and getting bigger, as long as we get those rules in place for using them with other factions :) I wish a few more lupines were released also. At least one more adept so we could use both leaders.

@ Gus, if you made that sgt. non-unique or give them a "you be the leader" type SA, Players could field an entire gnome army. It would be pretty cool for gnome fans.

@ Gus, if you made that sgt. non-unique or give them a "you be the leader" type SA, Players could field an entire gnome army. It would be pretty cool for gnome fans.

That will come with the Bloodstone Sublist in 2008. For now, you'll have to use the Mob SA to pack his troop as full as you can. ::):

If I gave the Darkspawn 2 sublists right now, I'd have a parking lot full of Dwarf players with torches and pitchforks! :ph34r:

The Merc issue is true, but I bet, if you take out all the Evil or all the Good, you get about 30-ish Models.

I think the Merc subfactions are all strong but the Sinhan. The generic grunts should be cut from the Sinhan and be available in a default Merc list only. Their spots should be filled with grunts that mirror the Sinhan leaders: Sigurd, Grundor, Artimes and Dingo.

That will come with the Bloodstone Sublist in 2008. For now, you'll have to use the Mob SA to pack his troop as full as you can. ::):

If I gave the Darkspawn 2 sublists right now, I'd have a parking lot full of Dwarf players with torches and pitchforks! :ph34r:

I doubt I ever buy into the evilest faction in the game, they are a little too creepy for my taste. But it's good for the evil among us.

Excellent point.

I have the luck of being local so i have seen the artwork for some of the ones that wont join in until 08. Man, I will be very hard pressed not to get a horde of them at that time. I will say more when I am allowed.

Sweet! The game now has dwarf food in it!

Bring it on, ya little creepy runts.. Dwarves may be short but you're shorter still, so we'll still punt you!

Maybe the gnomes have spikey things all over them as a defense against being punted.. after all, who wants to punt a porcupine??