Sign in to follow this  
Gus Landt

The Bloodstone Gnomes have breached the surface!

I doubt I ever buy into the evilest faction in the game, they are a little too creepy for my taste. But it's good for the evil among us.

Ditto... There...

but I can't wait to roll them up under foot.

If we are talking ninja gnome.. why even bother with all those skills.. just get a giant sling shot an send them flying across the board.. So what if some don't survive the impact.. We're evil...we sacrifice minions... It's what we do..

Maybe these priests worship gods who like explody things instead of cleric type things?

I understand the fluff possibility.

But you know there is going to be someone barking up a storm because "It's a priest but a Mage! I know what it says on the Data Card, but that clearly has to be wrong!" :lol:

And someone other than just me being a smart alec. :poke:

There are Satanic Priests and Priestesses as well voodoo, and evil tribal types.

Will these baddies be on standard bases, or are they being sculpted smaller, than for instance, the Warlord Dwarves?

I plan on gettin' some next year.

Cheers.

They are on standard 1" square bases. They are about as tall as dwarves, but not as stocky. I've seen a few greens, and they are 100% identical to the art! ::D:

They are on standard 1" square bases. They are about as tall as dwarves, but not as stocky. I've seen a few greens, and they are 100% identical to the art! ::D:

Does that mean we're getting another Greens update soon :) please.

I saw folks working on these at RCon.

Not my cup of tea but very detailed none the less.

Not to be a thread Necromancer, but I didn't see anything new for these guys...

Seems like they are finally coming out!

I picked up a Scragger and Tunnel Knight yesterday and love the little buggers. My Overlords won't be getting any reinforcements for a while.

So are there plans to allow a list with just Bloodstone gnomes? I thought some one said there were...

I wouldn't expect anything until Chronicles 2008 comes out. But given variety of models available, I would not be the least bit surprised if there was Bloodstone sublist in the future.

I totally agree with Gus on the art to mini. I think that is why I love these guys so much, the sculptors have captured Waye Reynolds' concept artwork very nicely in mini form.

I can't wait to see what comes down the pipe for these guys.

RM

I just order what Gnomes that are available today. If I want to play a Darkspawn faction featuring these guys, what other Darkspawn models (especially monster types) would be good to field them with?

I also ordered some Dark Dwarves hoping they might be a good match as Mercs to support the gnomes.

Scott

From the Reaper peeps chiming in on another thread, YES, we will have our ALL BLOODSTONE GNOME army. Look for a mounted hero on a giant beetle, and the Warlord for them will be a Lich, borne upon a palanquin supported by those little buggers like the Bloodstone Mage has with him.

I too, have gone crazy for these guys.

As for playing them in the current Darkspawn list, I would recommend just substituting them for any present grunts and field them accordingly. From people talking in the Darkspawn section, the Scraggers hit hard, but can't absorb damage, so I would get those Tunnel Knights on the board too.