Sign in to follow this  
Fallen

Origins

Will there be Warlord demo's at Origins this year.

Yes. There will be several scenario/demos in addition to a tournament

The website for Origins has a synopsis of some of the events.

I can't remember where the thread was that was discussing the specifics of the scenario stuff. If someone wants to post in a link to that, feel free ^_^

Oh yeah, there will be plenty of Warlord stuff at Origins. Here's the run down:

Scott (Lord Bassen) will be running a Warlord tournament plus some scheduled demos. There are lots of time slots spread over two days. You can pick the ones that fit your schedule.

Dave (Sergei) will be running the Valley of the Spider Demon. For this one you can bring along your favorite 750 pt army or use one that he has made up and ready to go. The canyon crawl runs in 4 hour blocks.

As for me (Castlebuilder), I'll be running the dungeon crawl. For this, eight players with identical parties battle it out trying to get the most treasure. The event is in four hour blocks, and I'm shooting for three different scenarios in that time period.

And lets not leave out Craig (Outkast Samurai) who will be running his CAVern Crawl on Friday & Saturday.

All the events will have Reaper Goodness for prizes. If you understand the basics already, or if you can run through a demo, you can play in any of the events. (Although in the tournament you will most likely be eaten alive by the experienced players)

In addition to the scheduled stuff, Dave and I have left some open time before and after our games. If you want a demo and can't squeeze into one of Scott's, stop by and ask us. Odds are we will be more than happy to set you up. If nothing else, just stop by and visit.

Castlebuilder

On Wednesday I'll have demos going. I'll have Crusaders, Dwarves, Overlords and Nefsokar troops to play with. I'll be running the demos all day, so get a couple of games in and you'll be ready for Daves (Sergei) or Tims (Castlebuilder) Warlord games. If you're feeling comfortable enough, jump into the Tournament.

Saturday and Sunday I'll be back at the demos, plus as Tim said, we can easily pull together a game.

See you there,

Scott (Lord Baasen)

One change to my game. I've upped the points to 1000 to better fit the new rules.

Fallen,

Was that you who I ran the special demo for and then you played in the dungeon crawl? I was so busy that I can't remember. If so, it was a pleasure to have met you. I hope you had a good time.

Castlebuilder