Sign in to follow this  
headache62

Did anyone else see this?

I should point out that there is a painted version of him there, also.

It was added pretty much 10 seconds before I posted this, but there ya go.

You may commence drooling.

My throat started to tighten just from the pure evil that this model portrays. The painted mini really shows the detail that this mini has even though I don't play Darkspawn, I still might buy this mini to paint.

I have a second version of the Ad there next to them to that says "What has 4 arms and makes your opponent cry?".

We'll see if I get approved to put that in the final version of the Ad or not . . .

For an Ad we're doing aimed at the RPG crowd, I'm trying to get "Your Epic Level Paladin is going to need clean britches" approved . . . :lol:

Any other suggestions?

Saw this at ReaperCon - at least the unpainted version. Umm, it's even more threatening and impressive in person than it is in the photo.

My throat started to tighten just from the pure evil that this model portrays. The painted mini really shows the detail that this mini has even though I don't play Darkspawn, I still might buy this mini to paint.

I have to say there are several models from that preview I am going to have to have

How about "And the fighters laughed at your leather armor, at least you can out run that demon and they are slowing him down as snacks."

For an Ad we're doing aimed at the RPG crowd, I'm trying to get "Your Epic Level Paladin is going to need clean britches" approved . . . :lol:

I really like this one.

Well, I like the Britches one. But if you need something tamer, how about "Run. Run now. Run as fast as you can. You still won't get away."

I have a second version of the Ad there next to them to that says "What has 4 arms and makes your opponent cry?".

We'll see if I get approved to put that in the final version of the Ad or not . . .

Any other suggestions?

You're Paladin may have to rebuff his armor. :devil: Granted the One paladin I play doesn't wear pants, Her tail gets in the way....

I love this model as far as evil creepy demons go!

Edit: I saw a print out At my FLGS that is fitting, But Not for a Family Forum "Rauthuros, For when your GM really just wants to say .... You."

"This is why your Paladin wears brown pants."

"Colossal Red Dragons are soooo last edition."

"For when your players make one bad DM joke too many."

"He's like Chuck Norris, only for DnD"