BEHOLD!

lstormhammer

Greetings, one and all!

There I was, sitting at my computer, surrounded (quite literally) by minis and paint and Elmer's glue, when I realized what I was missing so desperately...

The familiar red band of the Reaper Boards illuminating my monitor!

So yes. I have returned, and I promise to return as often as I possibly can. Cross-my-heart-and-hope-to-die kind of promising.

I will be truthful, my painting time has swirled down the toilet of late, but I am hoping to get back on that horse and ride it into the sunset. I mostly have 'partially completed' jobs here. Things that need a little more paint to complete. You know how it goes...

I also am thinking of running something in the Sandbox section. I know I can feel eyebrows raise and glares being aimed at me. But this one's not going to be DnD. In retrospect, I *loved* running TDC, but like some sort of expanding candy-foam, it just got to be too much to fast. But at the same time, my writing skills sharpened in a way I cannot even begin to put words to (ironic, as I'm typing now...).

So I will give you a link here in a second (prolly linking to the game I want to run) and offer up spots to people.

I missed the chatter around this place, and I truly hope to immerse myself in it once again.

--Ol' Unkie Stormhammer.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's because of a time when Kit updated the boards and everything went Kerplooey, and member numbers got messed up. I'm supposed to be in the teens, and lstormhammer was lower than me.

Welcome back, LStormhammer. Glad to see earthquakes, mudslides, and wildfires haven't taken their toll on you, yet. ^_^

Forgive me a slight moment of bragging...

When Kit sorted everything, he kept numbers 1-200 for staff and other reasons.

But that's neither here nor there.

Yes, the earthquakes, wildfires, and the election of Arnold Schwarzenegger have had little to no effect on me. I still live, I still work. My boss hasn't gotten sick of my shenanigans, so at the very least I continue to pretend to work.... :)

As I said in my earlier post; I promise to post more often.

--J.

I"m glad it's not "my fault" this time around. :lol:

IIRC it was about this time last year you vanished into the ether, wasn't it?

Good to see you've not been stolen by aliens or brainwashed by WoW.

I"m glad it's not "my fault" this time around. :lol:

IIRC it was about this time last year you vanished into the ether, wasn't it?

Good to see you've not been stolen by aliens or brainwashed by WoW.

Actually...

A little birdie told me he got a girlfriend and was brainwashed by WoW... :unsure: