Rise of the Runelords game

haldir

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get the gobbies post up tomorrow after work.

Long week. I was at 37 hours but now I'm at 45 thanks to they forget to give me any hours to count the frozen dept inventory (WHOOPS!!). It means I have one less day off but hopefully my vacation request will be granted & I'll have next week off.

RM

Moving deeper into the room (sq #59) Jal gets the goblin (#9 at sq #61) into his striking range.

ok, i could use a little clearing up here

latest game post show gobin #9 still alive, my attack was stated as killing #9

was Karyn attacking goblin #9, or moving into the vacant space (#61) to attack another goblin?

Actually Das is about the only NPC other then Amekio to get a pic (well other then the NPCs that interact with the PCs). Later the Father Zanthus also get added, but I like my version better :)

I just ordered the dead tree version today from amazon. Figured get it at the pre-order price, hopefully I get the book. Last time I tired a Pathfinder book I got a email the day it was to ship saying it was Out of Stock & no idea when we'd get a re-stock <_< . Epically after seein that the 1st printing is sold out. I don't care which printing it is, I just don't want to wait till the next run comes through (Nov I think).

Eventually I'll get the pdf (maybe today). I guess with all the GC stuff goin on I got the urge to buy the book, ha ha (then again the pre-order price at Amazon was a factor as well...........he he)

Let me double check that #9 goblin for yah. Like I said in the post for some reason I thought #5 was in the middle of the room shouting the obsenitites to you guys (which in fact we was in a corner that no one would really have seen).

EDIT: Your right, I used the last goblin update & spaced off that you & Tiketi killed 2 of them. Post updated to show that + new actions by #5. He used a 2 move actions to get up to the window & will break out next round (if he can).

RM

I just ordered the dead tree version today from amazon. Figured get it at the pre-order price, hopefully I get the book. Last time I tired a Pathfinder book I got a email the day it was to ship saying it was Out of Stock & no idea when we'd get a re-stock <_< . Epically after seein that the 1st printing is sold out. I don't care which printing it is, I just don't want to wait till the next run comes through (Nov I think).

Eventually I'll get the pdf (maybe today). I guess with all the GC stuff goin on I got the urge to buy the book, ha ha (then again the pre-order price at Amazon was a factor as well...........he he)

RM

I'll likely have to wait for half.com to get the dead tree version (i've gotten many of my books there at an amazing price)

grrrr.., currently trying to download my pdf, what, everyone and there mother still trying to do the same i bet. I waited till today to give it another go, figuring it wouldn't be sooo busy

Yes you did do a wallop on him (pretty much doubled his hp total, ha ha), thou Lonjiku's gonna be pissed you broke his window!!!

& yes their server went down due to the overload of traffic, something called a Core Rulebook was released, I wonder what that was?? ::):

Yes you did do a wallop on him (pretty much doubled his hp total, ha ha), thou Lonjiku's gonna be pissed you broke his window!!!

haha, poor old Lonjiku's is pretty much a window himself now :blink:

yes their server went down due to the overload of traffic, something called a Core Rulebook was released, I wonder what that was?? ::):

that's why i figured waiting till today would be better.

anyways, I'm finally downloading now as we speak ::D: WOOT!

anyways, I'm finally downloading now as we speak ::D: WOOT!

Well, the all in one file download is complete, I'll download the seperate chapter pdf next week, I'll stay off the site now to give others a chance to get their download as well ::D:

thanks for the post congrats.

Really surprised that the Savage Tide one is up so high, but I give all credit to my players that I've had over the years (around 2 I think).

I'm just glad that the pbp games are good enough to keep everyone's attention, with having no sit down group anymore. If you take out the gaming I've done at RCON over the years last time I played was probably 2002 or so.

RM