Rise of the Runelords game

haldir

Oops, I miscounted and didn't have enough move to make the doors. I should be able to reach tile 111 and edited my post. If I'm off then just put me as close to the doors as I can reach with a double move. Thanks.

ditto here, i didn't look at the map at the time of my posting but i did mention wanting to move closer to the doors as well with my remaining move action

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok np

to be honest I've had everyone fighting that gob in #3 (square #43), so if you want just make your moves off that one, go right ahead.

& with that I'm off to bed.................(oh wait Tiny Adventures (D&D) on Facebook still has a minute left.....ha ha)

to be honest I've had everyone fighting that gob in #3 (square #43), so if you want just make your moves off that one, go right ahead.

ok to update, and going by the above, Jal had a move action coming after his attack killed the last goblin, so his move action will get him to square #86.

The time has come. Very shortly I'll be disappearing for the next few months. Randy, feel free to utilize Veldarian as you see fit. It's been a pleasure and I hope things go well for the rest of the campaign. When able I'll be checking in to see how everyone is doing. Thanks again to you Randy and all of the other players for allowing me to have a semi-regular role-playing experience these last 2 years. I'll see you all when I surface.

Jeff

Hey Jeff

Good luck with your tour or whatever it would be properly called.

Wish I could have gotten more in for yah. When you get back shore-side, feel free to give me a PM & I can insert yah back into the game.

Be Safe!!!

Hey Jeff

Wish I could have gotten more in for yah. When you get back shore-side, feel free to give me a PM & I can insert yah back into the game.

Be Safe!!!

Will do. Fixing a few minor issues with some equipment and leaving soon. Have a good one guys.

Out of curiosity...is there space for another player? I understand if there isn't...but I've been looking at the pathfinder rules recently, and would like a chance to try them out. Would also like to get a chance to game again...haven't roleplayed in years, and even then I was always the DM...

Hey Vil

sure, np

A opening just opened up actually. Go ahead & make a character up using the Pathfinder rules. Additional info is located here:

Runelords character info

Also make you character 2nd level. By the time I get you in the others will have made it to 2nd level.

Right the party is down on the arcane aspect, but you can make anything you want of course.

Any questions just ask

RM

Hey Jeff

Be Safe!!!

Will do. Fixing a few minor issues with some equipment and leaving soon. Have a good one guys.

Take care and be safe my friend, I'll try an convince Haldir not to let the goblins turn you into a glass statue like he did that rich guy that owns the glasswork

Hmm...okay, idea 1. Half-elf fighter or ranger (depending on whether I can get my stats high enough for the 2WF feats), with two-weapon fighting and two-bladed sword proficiency (haldir, could I treat the two-bladed sword as two separate longswords? Stat-wise it's the same, I just like the image more).

idea 2. Half-elf fighter, more traditional: probably longsword and shield...might pick up some of the new shield feats.

idea 3. Dexterity-based, twin short swords...

More probably on the way...