Faction

would it not be cool if we had somethign like the following

Ugluk69

###

Reven

Bull Orc Warlord, Scourge of the Redstones

(as Naugh, add GMW and Tough 4)

*maybe throw in a converted mini picture.*

this way, you actually have an in-game avatar you can play with other know about!!!!

would be nice though if the conversion could be any reaper product, and not juts a warlord if it was base don a unique model....

(and it would probably count as Unique to the orin\ginal as well. no one can field two Varaugs...)

Comments???

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think there are a lot of possible directions that the Reapergames site could be built up and added, but i also know that Kit is already steamrolling about 16 hours a day at his current tasks. Personally, I was looking forward to the guys that were trying to build up the fan site coming up with some great ways to do some of this and then maybe Reaper could port some of it in, kinda like what happened with Gus' cool model lookup tool. That started as his own personal site thing and then Reaper asked if they could use it.

Maybe someone building up that fan site could come up with some cool stuff that could be ported over (or used as a way to draw site traffic for the fan site).

Personally, I was looking forward to the guys that were trying to build up the fan site coming up with some great ways to do some of this and then maybe Reaper could port some of it in, kinda like what happened with Gus' cool model lookup tool. That started as his own personal site thing and then Reaper asked if they could use it.

Maybe someone building up that fan site could come up with some cool stuff that could be ported over (or used as a way to draw site traffic for the fan site).

I felt my spider-sense tingling..

I hope the site will eventually cover some interesting and useful ground. But first, the basics have to go in... which are still being worked on. If anyone has any ideas or would like to see something specific on warlordgamer.com, don't hesitate to ask. I'm open to all suggestions.... just shoot me a PM.

I remember hearing talk about a fansite a while back, but nothing ever came of it that I am aware of.

Did I miss the memo?

That's because it's not done yet, Spike. ;) I'm still working on filling up the sections but it's mostly just me, so it's going to take a while. Don't worry, I'll make it known exactly when the site actually gets a full launch.