Movie Poster Alert

kit

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It could be worse, though.
Why have you never shown me that poster before?

Seriously. Guess what we're getting on dvd? ::D:

Knight Rider, the A-Team, meh. Doesn't bother me. I think I've even heard rumors of a live-action Thundercats. Good for them. That just makes the dvd sets of the originals easier to find.

Wait.. back up a step.... there's going to be an A-Team movie?

I PITY THE FOOL who tries to play Mr. T without actually BEING Mr. T!

I could see Michael Clark Duncan having a bit of a blast with the character.

I just hope they learn to shoot better - The A Team is as bad as GI Joe - They never seem to be able to hit the bad guys with bullets, only their vehicles :lol:

And I hope they hire stuntmen that can do more than the exploding grenade jump, and the flip your car over the ramp hidden behind the parked car or pile of barrels. :poke:

It will be curious if they update it. Instead of having them being wanted for Vietnam, will it be Desert Storm or Afganistan? They could even have the original A Team as an Urban Legend and this be a new group based on the urban legend to avoid some of the bad cheese factor. Maybe a cameo by Howlin Mad Murdock "Oh no...it wasn't a legend...the A Team was real...I was one of them." Sure gramps...sure...

And for all you sickos, I do not mean naked versions of the A Team!!! : :blink:

Edited by Qwyksilver

Wait.. back up a step.... there's going to be an A-Team movie?

I PITY THE FOOL who tries to play Mr. T without actually BEING Mr. T!

I could see Michael Clark Duncan having a bit of a blast with the character.

I just hope they learn to shoot better - The A Team is as bad as GI Joe - They never seem to be able to hit the bad guys with bullets, only their vehicles :lol:

And I hope they hire stuntmen that can do more than the exploding grenade jump, and the flip your car over the ramp hidden behind the parked car or pile of barrels. :poke:

It will be curious if they update it. Instead of having them being wanted for Vietnam, will it be Desert Storm or Afganistan? They could even have the original A Team as an Urban Legend and this be a new group based on the urban legend to avoid some of the bad cheese factor. Maybe a cameo by Howlin Mad Murdock "Oh no...it wasn't a legend...the A Team was real...I was one of them." Sure gramps...sure...

And for all you sickos, I do not mean naked versions of the A Team!!! : :blink:

Nekkid Dirk Benedict? The original Starbuck? :wub:

Murdoch I could do without. Mr. T... uh.... :unsure::wacko:

It could be worse, though.
Why have you never shown me that poster before?

Seriously. Guess what we're getting on dvd? ::D:

That movie is essentially a Roger Corman B-movie remake of Kurosawa's "Yojimbo"*, just transferred to a sword & sorcery world with nekkid chicks. I'm sure Joe Bob Briggs would have rated it a "two thumbs up, check it out" movie if he reviewed it.

* which was also remade as "A Fistfull of Dollars" with Clint Eastwood and "Last Man Standing" with Bruce Willis

I heard they are making GI JOE as a live action movie........Hollycrap must be running out original ideas anymore, maybe that is why I don't go to the movies on a regular basis (1 or 2 a year right now, & more or less to see a cartoon or Pixar movie for the kids)

RM

I don't think anything mentioned here would constitute a good movie and I believe Hollywood is an evil guild machine. But there are still lots of great films made every year. Pretty much anything Clint Eastwood has touched recently is great: Flags of Our Fathers, Letters From Iwo Jima, Million Dollar Baby, Mystic River. And there are many great directors.

That movie is essentially a Roger Corman B-movie remake of Kurosawa's "Yojimbo"*, just transferred to a sword & sorcery world with nekkid chicks. I'm sure Joe Bob Briggs would have rated it a "two thumbs up, check it out" movie if he reviewed it.

* which was also remade as "A Fistfull of Dollars" with Clint Eastwood and "Last Man Standing" with Bruce Willis

I love you for knowing that. :)