Which came first, CAV or Warlord(image intense)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

anything I make has to be over the top. I've got Castlebuilder's stuff to compete against!!

And then I have Sergei's stuff to compete against. It's a viscious cycle!

Castlebuilder

It's like the cold war, with hirstarts blocks and pink insulation foam. ::P:

Edited by Sergei

A while ago I was thinking of doing a board along a somewhat similar general theme - that being, gigantic old thing in the middle of the table. The idea was to borrow from the fluff that talks about those ancient Reapers who hung around in Taltos way back when before the Sokari buried their dead in Taltos. Physically it would have been a ruined castle in the middle with enough left of it so that you could have a fun multi-level battle inside. Outside would be pretty rocky and hilly, and there'd be a swath of scorched land (even after these thousands of years!) where the Reaper strode as he attacked the castle. The swath would end at the castle where that wall would be obliterated. Towards the middle of the castle would be the gigantic skeleton (maybe 1 foot long, or so) of the Reaper, still clutching its weapon, with some form of a monstrous harpoon sticking through the ribcage of the skeleton. Then the obvious scenario is to get to the Reaper's skeleton and perform Invoke Actions on it to chip away pieces of bone and weapon to claim their arcane power.

Anyways, this gigantic CAV board might tip me over the edge and motivate me to actually DO all of that :D Or at least build the castle.

anything I make has to be over the top. I've got Castlebuilder's stuff to compete against!!

Castlebuilder

and this is me, staying completely out of it. I know when I am bettered.

That is a hilariously awesome concept. Very nicely done, even if the scale is wonky. Very nicely done!

the scale is actually pretty close. At least according to the rhino I have. Two warlord mini's could sit in the cockpit.

Castlebuilder

and this is me, staying completely out of it. I know when I am bettered.

Sissy....