Sergeant_Crunch

One weapon I'd love to see someone cast up is the assault rifle from Doom (the new version). Pretty neat and innovative (in that I'd never seen it before). For those who haven't seen it, it loads by unlocking the front reviever from the rear, flips open, and insert a new magazine...

Damon.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So last night I finally saw the updated version of Dawn of the Dead. (I don't usually get to watch "scary" movies when I'm at home due to family pressures.) Anyway, what do yall think of the non-traditional running zombies instead of the more common shambling can't-pick-their-feet-off-the-ground type? While I don't hold it against the movie, having zombies running at full speed just didn't feel right. Besides how are you going to have time for witty one-liners while bashing their heads in if they're on you that quickly?

I like a nice mix in my zombies. My theory is that the fresher they are, the faster they run. So when my little sis gets infected, she'll be a regular undead track star. Give her a few days, and she'll get that proper shamble.

Variety is the spice of life.

I just wish hasselfree did some more conversion parts, suitable for putting scifi gasmasks on, say, Reaper elves.

You are trying to wind me up about space elves, aren't you.

;)

Totally off topic about people freaking out about things - I always giggle when I remember Andrew Eldritch freaking out because someone called the Sisters of Mercy a goth band. ;)

Bah. It's a zombie movie.

I believe it falls more into line with films like Romero's "The Crazies" and Cronenberg's "Rabid".

Sorry folks, I'm a ridiculously, over-obsessive horror movie dork/fanatic.

Now...elves with gasmasks, that would be sweet.

I'm pretty tired of looking at the same old GW sci-fi elves, I could use something different.

Might be something that isn't real hard to sculpt (I say that now). How 'bout a nice Reaper elf converted with a gas mask and pulse rifle, for no good reason other than it might look cool.

Bah. It's a zombie movie.

I believe it falls more into line with films like Romero's "The Crazies" and Cronenberg's "Rabid".

Sorry folks, I'm a ridiculously, over-obsessive horror movie dork/fanatic.

Now...elves with gasmasks, that would be sweet.

I'm pretty tired of looking at the same old GW sci-fi elves, I could use something different.

Might be something that isn't real hard to sculpt (I say that now). How 'bout a nice Reaper elf converted with a gas mask and pulse rifle, for no good reason other than it might look cool.

I'd buy that....

They did the sophie with P90