Sign in to follow this  
Brushmaster

Rage Chronicles

If you missed the news , Rage Chronicles is in new PDF form here , with lost of lovely pics from Talin . I'm particulalry impressed by the layout but is it going to be in print or just this PDF ? :unsure:

OOOOOH Goodygoodygoody!

I saw the news, but was not sure if it was just the same download again.

Now that I know there is Talin art and an index, I shall DL ASAP! :)

Also..in the same news posting, faction books are now being made available at a sharp discount. Half-off any single book and there's a five-books-bundle for under $25.

*looks at PDF.*

*looks longingly at the concept art for the Wardog*

*looks at actual Wardog sculpt*

*grits and gnashes teeth. Alot.*

*looks at PDF.*

Yes , they do look nice in concept . :rolleyes:

*looks at PDF.*

Yes , they do look nice in concept . :rolleyes:

If they looked like that, not only would I buy and paint them, but field them as well....

I was hoping for lots of colored pages. :down:

I have a really nice color laserjet printer here at work that I was planning on using...:devil:

Wild Bill :blues:

Just wanted to chime in with 2 things:

1) We kept it B&W so that people wouldn't have to kill their printers, or go broke having it printed somewhere. The print version we do for sale will have a color cover.

2) Just to make it clear, the text is 100% the same as the pre-layout version that's been available since June 14th. Nothing has changed but the layout. ::):

1) We kept it B&W so that people wouldn't have to kill their printers, or go broke having it printed somewhere. The print version we do for sale will have a color cover.

How about lots of color? :wub:

I'll pay like $15 for a totally color RAGE Chronicles. At 96 pages, it's about the same size as a faction book. They were $15. ::):

Color laser printers are really cheap these days. A little over a year ago we picked up one from Dell for $500. Has worked very well over the last year with over 1500+ pages printed (and original toner cartridges going strong).

Ron

How about lots of color? :wub:

I'll pay like $15 for a totally color RAGE Chronicles. At 96 pages, it's about the same size as a faction book. They were $15. ::):

Except that the Faction books were also in B&W with only the covers in color.

Full color would cost more.

So yeah, I would pay $15 too, since it would be quite cheap for a 100 page full cover 8.5 x 11 book. :poke:

I'm quite happy with it as is, though I will probably drop as much as $20 for a printed version when it comes out. I only printed the first 40 pages - used Adobe to print odd pages only, then stacked those back into my printer and printed even pages. Whipped those into my comb binder, and I have a fairly decent copy for myself - took less than a half hour to print and bind (well, ok, it may have taken longer to print, but I walked away from the printer to do other things while it printed, and came back).

As long as Reaper is letting me download it for free, B&W is fine with me.