Female Paladin

LordColdsteal

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... Then again I always say wow...

I like the colour scheme for this one - that is a really nice blue - and it plays really well with the armour.

Her hair is phenominal - and her skin is nice as well. I also like the touches of red you added - very nice indeed.

Only thing I'd dock points for would be the transition between the armour and her skin on her chest. Elsewhere on the mini there is nice darklining definition - like the belt buckle across her chest for example. But the armour to skin doesn't have it... even if it was a thinned down brown liner mixed with your base skin tone to define that transition - it would really pop.

Wee little nit-pic - and the mini as a whole is phenominal.

(Cool basing as well BTW - simple - yet spooky.... "be verwee verwee quiet... we're hunting wampires...")

Only thing I'd dock points for would be the transition between the armour and her skin on her chest. Elsewhere on the mini there is nice darklining definition - like the belt buckle across her chest for example. But the armour to skin doesn't have it... even if it was a thinned down brown liner mixed with your base skin tone to define that transition - it would really pop.

I would have to agree on the chest, her armor just kind of merges with her "bounties". But othewise simply "Amazing!" she is spectacular my friend. Need that blonde formula.

:devil:

Your work looks outstanding! I would have to agree that the mouth looks alittle off and the torso armor kinda blends with the legs. Perhapes a bit darker to add some contrast.

I like the colors you did her in and the hair is great.From what I can tell the eyes look good as well.

The only thing I don't like is the size of the sword(not your falt of course). I have sword fighting experience and I would be surprised if real world it wieghed under 50lbs. Try swinging that around for awhile, can't see her doing it.

No insult to you, Just a observation.

Overall looks great!

Good Lord... er... Lord. :lol:

I love the mini itself since I like the subtle fleur-de-lis on the handle, but you did a very splendid job and gave it depth.

The colors and balance flow nicely. The blues are well done, and the browns are top knotch. The contrasting armor was a stretch, but you pulled it off and made it work! That alone was worth the price of admission. ::):

The hair is great, and although I think the face of the sculpt suffers from a "Resusci Annie" quality, you did a good job with it! ::):