GenCon

Where and what is going on for the Warlord Tournament? I may be a late entry for the con itself and I want to get my potential plans straight. I'd also like to play some pick up against any of you who may make the trip. I may drive, in which case, I'll bring terrain. Anyone have the schedule?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where and what is going on for the Warlord Tournament? I may be a late entry for the con itself and I want to get my potential plans straight. I'd also like to play some pick up against any of you who may make the trip. I may drive, in which case, I'll bring terrain. Anyone have the schedule?

I'll be there with my Dwarf and Reptus armies. Would love to play some pickup games with you. I'm driving down from Michigan Wednesday afternoon and will be there the whole con.

Tim

Looks like I'm going to try and drop in as a late entry with DEwen.

I'm a bit confused about the tournament though. It's listed as a 4 hour event, but contains Five 90 minute rounds.... That just doesn't add up :)

https://registration.gencon.com/indy/eventr...09&eid=1858

Can someone possibly shed some light on how long the tournament actually is, if there are breaks, how long those are, and such?

whats a grue?

I was trying to look at the map that Qwyk posted to, and apparently I am likely to be eaten by one.

I'd love to do a pickup game after PnT closes pretty much any night. Heck I'm still in Indy Sunday night...

Actually, when I posted that link, the map wasn't there. Looks like the link for the blown up version of the map is broken. When I set that link, it was to the list of events below it.

I'll be there Ranz, but I don't think I'll be playing in either tourney. I haven't had the time to make a new list under the new rules nor paint an entire army for the events. Work and other stuff has kept me busy. I will likely bring some models for pick-up games, however, after demos.

See you there.