Armored Mortar Teams

outek

Regular mortar teams (both light and heavy) have a TC value for conducting their indirect attacks; shouldn't the Armored mortar teams also have a TC value in order to conduct their indirect attack (not listed on datacard).

As a side note, infantry cannot take the time (action) to 'aim' (target lock) as they do not have a TC value.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Regular mortar teams (both light and heavy) have a TC value for conducting their indirect attacks; shouldn't the Armored mortar teams also have a TC value in order to conduct their indirect attack (not listed on datacard).

As a side note, infantry cannot take the time (action) to 'aim' (target lock) as they do not have a TC value.

There is errata somewhere giving the armored mortar teams a TC of 2. Can't recall where, but it was somewhere on the forum.

Castlebuilder

There is errata somewhere giving the armored mortar teams a TC of 2. Can't recall where, but it was somewhere on the forum.

Castlebuilder

Castlebuilder is correct. I posted this right after the official stat release. The missing TC on the infantry is 2.

Castlebuilder

Castlebuilder is correct. I posted this right after the official stat release. The missing TC on the infantry is 2.

Except when you use them against me, then no TC value is correct....... <_<

Castlebuilder

yes that is correct the TC value for both mortar teams is 2, Michale made the change to those cards some time ago in preparation for a errata release with the warlord and Sov 3. I missed them on the list and did not get them published. I will check to see if I can update the sheet that was just released.

yes that is correct the TC value for both mortar teams is 2, Michale made the change to those cards some time ago in preparation for a errata release with the warlord and Sov 3. I missed them on the list and did not get them published. I will check to see if I can update the sheet that was just released.

Thank you.