Painting Halloween Sophie 2006

Anne, off-topic was always kind of why I liked hanging out here. People had fun. They made jokes. Laughed. Seems a shame to bring a smackdown.

I guess that's the breaks.

As I'm all about the off-topic joke or jab... I guess I'll see you folks.

Well, I kind of like a mix of off-topic humor and on-topic advice. Especially when you get a little of both in one post. Like most things, a little is amusing but a lot can drive you nuts. And yes, I DO intentionally phrase on-topic advice in a way that it's funny in an off-topic sense.

Whiz, I hope you won't get insulted and quit posting. I like reading what you have to say.

Wren: Going to have to try the lubricated GS trick. I guess that will work as long as you don't need to sculpt feathers or scales to make the GS look right. It's always tough to decide at what point you should assemble: before painting, after, or sometimes during. It just depends so much on how the model is put together and what you want it to look like when you are done.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately for Ms Sophie she is now perched high atop a pin.

Yeoch... I've never been slightly embarrassed to be working on a mini before.

Anyway, my time lately has been screwed up big time, so hopefully I will be posting some WIP pics in the next couple days. Thank you all for the help!

LW

Whiz, I hope you won't get insulted and quit posting. I like reading what you have to say.

Nah. I'm here. Anne and I had a lovely conversation about the subject. And I agree things can get out of control... and, yes... I can be part of the off-topic problem, too. I just got a little devil in me :devil: That said, I like a mix, too, Cerri. But Anne's right... joking's good as long as there's substance accompanying the humor. We should all bear that in mind.

Now then... LW... Glad to hear that all that succubus mounting worked out for you. No innuendo there, Anne. Really. :poke::lol:

::P:

Nah. I'm here. Anne and I had a lovely conversation about the subject. And I agree things can get out of control... and, yes... I can be part of the off-topic problem, too. I just got a little devil in me :devil: That said, I like a mix, too, Cerri. But Anne's right... joking's good as long as there's substance accompanying the humor. We should all bear that in mind.

Now then... LW... Glad to hear that all that succubus mounting worked out for you. No innuendo there, Anne. Really. :poke::lol:

::P:

Life is about balance, Phil. Too much of anything is bad. Except maybe chocolate... ::):