NEW WIPs 7-26-07

Howdy all,

I've been working on a few minis here lately. I'm just about done with the dwarf, but I wanted to get some opinions before I called him done.

1.jpg2.jpg

As for this little old lady, I'm going for a ghost effect. I'm planning on bring up the back a bit more with a bright green. How is the ghost effect going so far?

1.jpg2.jpg

And the Black prince here is just getting started. I was thinking blond hair with a reddish tabard... what do you think?

1.jpg

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I am biased but I REALLY like the dwarf m'lord. Be sure to post up the final images. ::): Very nicely done. I would say your ghost effect looks liek it will be pretty convincing once done. Will you be adding more of the effect to the front or will it be mainly in the back?

I look forward to seeing how the black prince turns out.

I think the Dwarf looks just fine the way he is really. Once you get that green on the old lady it will look even more convincing than it already does. That black is perfect in my opinion and the blonde hair with red tabard is a really good idea. Go with it and cant wait to see them finished.

LCS -

Dwarf is fantastic!

The ghost would look extra super cool with green OSL around the eyes... But a convincing effect so far.

Not sure about the Dark night with the blonde and red... but that's mainly cause when I was a young boy I fell and my switch got stuck on purple :upside: . I look forward to seeing these come together.

Hello again, been a while since I have been able to peruse and take a look at your work.

I like the ghost idea, perhaps a pearlescent topcoat as well? Maybe?

I have no opinion one way or the other on the black prince...cant visualize it for some reason, but am usualy more than impressed with your palette choices.

The dawrf...I love the skin blending and the beard...your armor scale is quite wicked, but I am mildly dissapointed in the large area of the fur cloak. It seems rather dull and bland compared to the rest of him. The fur does not have the depth that I have seen in the past from your work. (Not trying to be mean...just my own observation here.)

Will keep looking in to see where you take these!