Sign in to follow this  
shakhak

$35 Army Packs?

These popped up over at Alliance Games and I thought it might be worth talking about.

NYA RPR 06181 Dark Dwarf Warriors $34.99

NYA RPR 06182 Darkspawn Goat Demons $34.99

NYA RPR 06183 Harpies $34.99

NYA RPR 06184 Darkspawn Incubi $34.99

The individual Retail on these vary from 4.99(Dwark Dwarves) to 6.99(Harpy)

Is this the an upcoming standard price for army packs?

How many miniatures do you think are in the packages?

A new Harpy Package... Do we get new sculpts?

Does anyone even care?

Personal Opinion:

Man do I ever hope that it's a new standard packaging. It should put the standard soldiers around 7 per pack and the large models at fewer than that.

edited for formatting.

Edited by shakhak

You can check out the prices (and counts per pack) in the Reaper store. I saw army packs of skeletons - 11 in each, and dwarves had 9. Don't know about the ones you listed...

You can check out the prices (and counts per pack) in the Reaper store. I saw army packs of skeletons - 11 in each, and dwarves had 9. Don't know about the ones you listed...

The ones I listed are place holders for what Reaper intends to release in the next few months. The stuff they give alliance can always change before it's actually released, but with those 4 new packs being priced differently than the other stuff it cought my eye.

Because it's a place holder for their distributor, and not an actual product it won't have any information in the Reaper Store.

We have to relay on our ever watchful Reaper full times to answer a few of those questions I asked. Or wait until their actually released... but where's the fun in that :)

Is this the an upcoming standard price for army packs?

How many miniatures do you think are in the packages?

A new Harpy Package... Do we get new sculpts?

Does anyone even care?

As always, these are place holders for product coming out soon.

This is not a reflection of a new pricing model. This is Ron plugging in a rough guess price. He probably should have put in $39.99 as that is the target price for the army packs.

The pricing and quantities will be dependent on the model material/labor costs, as always.

The Harpy pack will have one new sculpt and the old Harpy pack will be discontinued in a catalog later this year [not the next one for Gen Con] so there will be less confusion.

Yep, I care a lot. :-)