Sign in to follow this  
Xyxox

Country of origin?

I'd like to know where these miniatures are being manufactured as I have several moral issues with a specific nation due to certain revalations bout their business practices over the past year, not to mentin human rights abuses. Because of this, I do not eer take a risk of purchasing anything manufactured in this specific nation. If a country of origin is not specified on a product, I must assume that country of origin is the one I take issue with.

Any official response would be greatly appreciated as I like the idea of purchaisng many pre-painted miniatures for tabletop role playing.

As soon as we heard this news we contacted the factory in China we use to manufacture our Legendary Encounters pre-painted plastic models to make sure Reaper had no such issues to deal with.

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=28198

That would indicate China. The only reason I will not be purchasing any.

Guys, the primary question was asked and answered.

People who wish to further discuss China's manufacturing standards and treatment of their workers, potential solutions, etc should make new thread.

Guys, the primary question was asked and answered.

People who wish to further discuss China's manufacturing standards and treatment of their workers, potential solutions, etc should make new thread.

<MOD>

topic will be split, posts will be moved, political discussions belong in Bees.

</MOD>