Jump to content

haldir

Rise of the Runelords

Recommended Posts

Karyn steps forward and bluffs a high swing, but pulls back to stab at Tsuto instead (Feint, Deception=15)...

 

Opposed by a Sense Motive check (he gets to add his BAB to his roll), if he fails he is flat footed against my next attack (if I can make one next round). I'm assuming he was 10' (or more) away from me, which means I had to take a move action to get to him (if not, then let me know so I can attack).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anton moves through the door to the Northwest, entering the main hall and moving directly north towards the doorway opposite him. (entrance to room A16)

 

"Xaven, I doubt we're going to find much in here that we don't already know. There is little sign of struggles and it looks like the Goblin's were not killing the humans in here so they are likely herding them somewhere. We need to move to the glassworks proper to see if they entered through there and then into the lower sections."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Xaven nods at the guardsman "I will defer to your expertise on the matters, I have only just begun my journey's outside of my Order's sacred home, lead the way."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Karyn

 

Your move is successful!! Tsuto goes for the block but you quickly stab low.......(resolve your attack)

 

Velderian

 

Seeing that he'd more or a burden if he tried to move into the tunnel, the elf steps over to the wall & grabs one of the everburning torches that is on the wall & makes his back to the corner of the passageway

 

(Vel moves 15 feet up, pulls a torch out its holder on the wall) & starts to move back)

 

(round will end after Karyn's attack actions)

Anton & Xaven

 

Seeing that the room by room search is taking just to much time. Anton, moves back into the dining room, you make your way over to the hardwood door along the western wall, opening it reveals a very long single hallway that runs the length of the Glassworks building, effectively dividing the area you were in & the production areas in half. As you open the door, the loud rumbling noise of the furnaces can be heard in the room beyond the hallway. Conversations are very difficult now.

 

Your options are a set of hardwood double doors to the North or back towards the door that connects to the Galleria & passage beyond that. You've never been on this side of the Glassworks, so your not sure which way to go (even with the map :lol: )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anton moves through the large double doors to enter the Glassworks and waves Xaven to join him. "Stick close, it's too noisy in here. If we're seperated and you get into trouble I won't be able to hear you calling for help."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Karyn

 

You stab Tsuto in his abodomen with your blade for 6 pts of damge

 

(Tsuto TOTAL Damge for 10 pts)

 

Round #2 ends, Round #3

 

Tsuto

Tsuto curses at you as he take a 5 foot step backwards, the tanglefoot bag, has dissovled into dried plant material & just crushes into dust as he steps into. He reaches into a small belt pouch & pulls a small vial with red liquid inside out, flicks the top off & swallows the contents. The wound you just made, heals up!

 

Jal

 

Once again, your wounds push you further into the afterlife. The thoughts & experiences of the past month or so slowly slide past you, Amekio's cooking, the goblin raid & fight afterward, & epically Talashea................

lose anther hit point

 

Karyn Fire

 

Awaiting actions

 

Anton & Xavon

 

You make your way down the hallway to the double doors, they push open easily. You are in a oddly shaped room that has many doors. There is one directly to your right (which you think is the meeting room door) & there is one to the east. There is also anther one to the east as well. This door is ornately carved. There is also a plain door to the North. The rumble of the furnaces can almost be felt where you stand, the heat & sound radiate from the West (or your left at the moment). The condition of this one slightly different then the rest, it's clean, but it also appears to be just a hallway/connection to other rooms as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anton moves through the large doors to his left to enter the Glassworks and waves Xaven to join him. "Stick close, it's too noisy in here. If we're seperated and you get into trouble I won't be able to hear you calling for help."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Anton & Xaven

 

As you enter this room, you see it's a Loading room. You see various reagents for making the works of glass that the Glassworks is famous for, there is a wheelbarrow. There is also a safe, but the door is wide open & there is nothing inside the safe. There is open door way that leads northwest to a small room with stairs that lead down. There are a set of double doors that are blocked with a ramshackle pile of crates & other objects.

 

The double doors to the glass-making room are actually open, or at least one of them is.

 

The scene of the glass-making room is one you'd thought you'd never see in the small town of Sandpoint. Bodies of the workers are everywhere in the room, worst yet,a arm here, a head & other various body parts are strown about here & there. The goblins mutilated the bodies & knowing goblins where very happy about.

 

Thou, the goblins themselves are lying on the floor as well. All dead, some cut down by blade, or arrow or as one goblin shows, magic.

 

As you scan around the room for anything, you catch site of the owner of the Glassworks. Lonjiku Kaijitsu is tied to a chair in one of the alcoves. He is incased in layers & layers of molten glass, his mouth is open as if he was buried alive in the glass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×