AICOM?

Nanite

ppm, the thinner the figure, the more rubbery & flimsy it feels (skeletons you can squish them into a ball almost, including the base with it, not so much with the orc figs), that said, they do come back to their original shape thou.

I'd like to see AICOM come out, but I'd rather see support for the existing games first, get them full back into the field before perusing new games.

RM

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the actual reason why we haven't got anything done on CAV is b/c we're working on this really cool card game based on living the life of a Hollywood Diva. You like play a kind of Lindsey Lohan or Nicole Ritchey persona as the basis of your deck. Then you can play other cards that represent stuff like Louis Vuittun shoes, a Grayson hand bag, maybe a dress by Marc Jacobs or even a new Corgi or Chihuahua. Then you can play location cards to spend you persona to places like Le Dome or Spago to score points for "being seen". Of course your opponent can play event cards on you like an unflattering picture or falling down drunk or stuff like that to penalize you.

We're using it to target an entirely new market for the gaming industry: pre-teen and teen girls. Our marketing research says its going to be a huge hit!

Well the actual reason why we haven't got anything done on CAV is b/c we're working on this really cool card game based on living the life of a Hollywood Diva. You like play a kind of Lindsey Lohan or Nicole Ritchey persona as the basis of your deck. Then you can play other cards that represent stuff like Louis Vuittun shoes, a Grayson hand bag, maybe a dress by Marc Jacobs or even a new Corgi or Chihuahua. Then you can play location cards to spend you persona to places like Le Dome or Spago to score points for "being seen". Of course your opponent can play event cards on you like an unflattering picture or falling down drunk or stuff like that to penalize you.

We're using it to target an entirely new market for the gaming industry: pre-teen and teen girls. Our marketing research says its going to be a huge hit!

Say it ain't so?! I thought you were working on the American Idol CCG, not the Paris one! I am SO disappointed now, I wanted to be Ryan Seacrest. :)

Sorry Crome has been sniffing the T-Gel in the breeders again.

but I do have to say, this Happy Unicorn and Pony game on display at GenCon scared me some how, and I really wondered if GenCon was the right place to target a CCG to young girls.

HEY NOW!! that is my daughter's favorite game at the moment :blink: well at least it has fantasy elements in it

slowly but surely I convert her............... :devil:

In the diva game do they get get out of jail free cards??? :rolleyes:

BO-T -- like I said I like seeing new games, epically games like RofD & such, but I hate to see great games like CAV & Warlord just sit, when there is so much potential for both games.

AICOM is or was a sci-fi mini combat game, similar to what Warlord is for fantasy, I believe it was set with CAV, just no CAVs. The minis were great (3 or 4 greens that never went into production, but that I can't recall completely)

RM

RM

Looks like the pics of the AICOM greens are lost to the ether.

Here is the only picture I could find:

http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?...11&hl=AICOM

Then you can play location cards to spend you persona to places like Le Dome or Spago to score points for "being seen". Of course your opponent can play event cards on you like an unflattering picture or falling down drunk or stuff like that to penalize you.

You can always play the 'Rehab' card though to counter.