Sign in to follow this  
Mojoman

Possible New Faction

Got any ideas on Faction Abilities Mojo?

Ummm... If you've seen the other thread I started in Warlord General Topics you know I just bought Warlord on Saturday and have only read half of the rule book... then I still have to catch up with the rage chronicles. So, no... but as soon as I get some ideas I'll post 'em.

I want to see a giant titan as a solo monster. ::D: Oh Yeah!

Has Warlord ever considered releasing a faction of Roman or Greek ...

How about just using the Crusaders list and changing the Figs.

Funny you should mention it... I'm actually considering doing this very thing. I might proxy a bunch of Urian minis for a group of adepts or ironspines. not sure yet, though.

Or if you really feel like being slightly offbeat you could make little modifications to the existing Crusader minis to where they do look at least slightly roman/greek. Though all things considered I would think that overlords would be the closest thing since for one they do have a phalanx.

Has Warlord ever considered releasing a faction of Roman or Greek ...

How about just using the Crusaders list and changing the Figs.

I was thinking the overlords would be good, they have the best spears and lock shields, which are very Roman IMO. They also seem more varied.

Sivrel's comment was not there when I posted.

So, I've found some cool miniatures to use for my Spartans! They're made by another company, though... :down:

The WarGods line from crocodilegames has a whold Spartan line. I've picked up a two-pack of hoplites and I'm very happy with them. The sized is perfect for Warlord use, but I'll have to use different bases.

I'll see if I can find a pic... if not, I'll snap a shot and post that so you all can see! ::):

- mojoman

Check out the phalanx... these dudes are frickin' sweet!!

WGO-301.jpg

Edited by Qwyksilver
Merged Posts