Woman Seeking Rich Husband

fieldarchy

Sometimes the stupidity of humanity amazes me.

This woman being a prime example. Nevermind the fact that what she is seeking is hard to come by. I'm amazed at her sheer balls and shallowness to actually post such an ad!

It's one thing to post a personal ad, it's quite another to post basically proclaiming yourself as a gold-digger. Oi.

Yeah we'd all like to be rich, however it's not going to happen, and if she wants cash so bad perhaps she can work at getting it like the rest of us who bust our tails at a job - or two.

I'd rather have a guy who loves me and worships the ground I walk on, than a guy loaded down with cash who worships the almighty dollar. I just want my guy to have a brain, be mentally stable, have the ability to hold down a job(any job), and be just a bit older than me. To me that isn't to much to ask for. $500K a year? That's to much to ask for.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes the stupidity of humanity amazes me.

This woman being a prime example. Nevermind the fact that what she is seeking is hard to come by. I'm amazed at her sheer balls and shallowness to actually post such an ad!

It's one thing to post a personal ad, it's quite another to post basically proclaiming yourself as a gold-digger. Oi.

Yeah we'd all like to be rich, however it's not going to happen, and if she wants cash so bad perhaps she can work at getting it like the rest of us who bust our tails at a job - or two.

I'd rather have a guy who loves me and worships the ground I walk on, than a guy loaded down with cash who worships the almighty dollar. I just want my guy to have a brain, be mentally stable, have the ability to hold down a job(any job), and be just a bit older than me. To me that isn't to much to ask for. $500K a year? That's to much to ask for.

I agree

Nothing to add just I agree.

Honestly, the key to a great relationship, IMHO, is to stop worying about MY needs and wants, and to worry first about HER/HIS needs and wants. When both partys do this, it makes for the lifetime marriages filled with love and joy. When my wife and I were married my mother gave us a sampler with the following saying:

"Take without forgeting, Give without remembering."

That sampler still hangs at the entance to our bedroom where we both see it everyday. My wife and I have tried to live by that, and for 15 years it has worked beautifully. The few times we have fought and such, have been when one or both of us have gotten selfish about something and forgot to think of the other's needs.

It all comes down to Empathy acted on in Love.

My 2 cents.

TS

My first thought; I don't have to make 500K per year, I just have to trick her into thinking that I make that much.

Wasn't that a reality show on TV?

PS-Fieldarchy, I'm not a doctor (unless you count witch doctor :) ) .....wondering if I would be qualify

(Ducks behind puter)

LOL! Oh I'm not really worried about it. There are things about relationships I miss currently but I know I'm much better off by myself at the moment. I have too much going on and not enough time to devote to someone else at the moment. Once some things clear off my plate I'll get back in the dating scene . . . so . . . we're looking at . . . next summer. Hope I can survive until then ::):

Oh and yeah, never been married, not sure I want kids. So I shouldn't depreciate at an accelerated rate! :lol:

Heh, you sound like me! I miss some things, but am happily single at the moment. Never liked the 'dating scene' though, it always seemed...artificial? It was always better (IMHO) to meet someone in the normal course of things. Serendipity, I suppose.

And I'm 38 now, passed the point of wanting kids, but more power to those who do.

My first thought; I don't have to make 500K per year, I just have to trick her into thinking that I make that much.

Wasn't that a reality show on TV?

PS-Fieldarchy, I'm not a doctor (unless you count witch doctor :) ) .....wondering if I would be qualify

(Ducks behind puter)

Only my mom would throw something at you. I've explained to her my reasoning for not wanting to date a doctor or a lawyer. Sorry to anyone who is one, but my experience is that they are more prone to cheating because the spend long hours at the office. I wouldn't be opposed to dating one of them but . . they aren't first on my list.

Bapho, yeah I'm pretty happy doing my thing at the moment. I guess I'm kinda like you in that I hope to meet someone when it's right and everything falls into place. I hate the dating scene. Bars, clubs and the like are just a waste of time anyway. If I really want to take part in a meat market well . . . I can't say on here what I would because it's a family board and all but I wouldn't waste my time with it. I'd just look for "fun". And I don't want that . . . I want substance.

I just don't want to wait too long . . . you know us girls have our expirys ::P:

Well after the explanation from the banker (which probably humiliated her) she took down the ad. She probably cried herself tired once everyone started poking fun at her. I mean, seriously, did she REALLY expect to find someone?! If so . . . that poor soul, she clearly needs a wake up call <some sarcasm in there>