Recent Paint-and-Take

Amalor Myrnnyx

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i bet this guy looks sweet on the table...

for a P'N'T he is way not bad...as you can scan around and see, we have super-pro-grade paint demons ::D: stalkign about freely,::P: but trust me, this is good for any of my games....

excellent brush control!!!

would love to see some of your time-invested pieces....

Hi again! I do believe I was the gal that hosted this particular Paint and Take. Good to see ya on the forums!

I really liked this mini a lot and let me say that he painted it a lot faster than I ever could on any mini AND it turned out great. I wish I could do that.

would love to see some of your time-invested pieces....

This piece took about 3 hours, which is about how long I usually dedicate to each piece. I don't really have "time-invested" pieces. I tend to speed paint most of the time.

I do believe I was the gal that hosted this particular Paint and Take.

Yes. That would be me, and thank you again for hosting it. I know it helped a lot of people get past that initial trepidation about painting minis. Hopefully, we'll soon have some more good painters here.

Looks pretty good, nice looking mini.

If I was to make a suggestion though, I would say a bit more contrast in some of the color. The bone seems to blend in with the fringe and skull on his hat. Same with the pants and sword, everything seems to "blend" together for me.

Nothing wrong with the painting, overall a nice looking piece of work, guess this would be more personnel tast in color than anything.