Superman is a....

FuzzyIzmit

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In a serious way, Superman is supposed to hold a view of the world as black and white, with almost no shades of gray in the middle. Most of the moments he comes across as very harsh come from that aspect of his character.

Sometimes it's just funny, too. ::D:

I really wanted more of this behavior in the new Superman movie, to be honest. Instead he either moped around a lot as Clark Kent or fell asleep every time he put on the blue pjs.

Actually most of the comic covers are untouched by photo shop... I used to own a lot of the old Jimmy Olsen comics form my father and Superman was pretty much exactly as pictured... they never even gave a reason as to why he continually abused his "friends" and messed with their minds...

I can't believe Superman survived the Silver age of comics. On Wikipedia they say the comics are real, coming from an age when publishers would put a scene on the cover so strange and bizarre that people would have to pick it up to figure it out. And looking at these covers, it works, I'm kinda pissed I can't read the books to figure out why Superman is being such a D. I mean on one, he's holding a pitcher of water over Jimmy Olsen and Aquaman, telling them they don't get the water because the rules of the contest were that only one is allowed to survive. I mean, what the F.