So. You wanna be an elf.

wyrmgear

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... I suppose that could be interesting. I wonder how much it costs... I personally wouldn't do it, my ears wouldn't look good pointed that way. Maybe if I could get extra tissue put on the tips instead of cutting it down...

I have considered having my canines lengthened, since I had a fairly admirable set of orc fangs originally, before I lost them to root canals. I used to be able to do a trick with a soda can where I'd shake it up and then bite through the side and drink it without opening it, leaving only four holes....

"Oh yeah. Elvish ancestry. Elves and humans breed all right, as if that's anything to be proud of. But you just get a race o' skinny types with pointy ears and a tendency to giggle and burn easily in sunshine. " Granny Weatherwax, on elves.

Oddly enough, the couple of times I have been in a group in a SR campaign, there is the inevitable "What would you really be, if SR were real?" And inevitably, everyone looks at me and in unison, says "Elf." :huh:

"Oh yeah. Elvish ancestry. Elves and humans breed all right, as if that's anything to be proud of. But you just get a race o' skinny types with pointy ears and a tendency to giggle and burn easily in sunshine. " Granny Weatherwax, on elves.

Oddly enough, the couple of times I have been in a group in a SR campaign, there is the inevitable "What would you really be, if SR were real?" And inevitably, everyone looks at me and in unison, says "Elf." :huh:

That's funny. I would almost certainly be a dwarf or orc.