So. You wanna be an elf.

wyrmgear

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would either go for Elf or halfling. I love to eat and it would be great to be a 3 foot bottomless pit. Currently I'm a five foot bottomless pit . . . and the shortest one in my family so I am a hobbit of sorts. ::):

Halfling isn't a SR race. :poke:

My wife calls me a hobbit because of how hairy my feet are...plus I'm a bottomless pit.

Hmm, I'd stick with human. Seriously chipped, but human.

I think the more realistic question is what "would" you become not what would you choose to be. Personally I would never choose to be an elf anyhow. I like to break elves. Immortal my arse. Yur bleedin good enuf. That's why I say Orc or Dwarf although if I was being 100% honest I'd end up as an Orc I'm way to layed back be a dwarf. lol

Hmm, I'd stick with human. Seriously chipped, but human.

I think the more realistic question is what "would" you become not what would you choose to be. Personally I would never choose to be an elf anyhow. I like to break elves. Immortal my arse. Yur bleedin good enuf. That's why I say Orc or Dwarf although if I was being 100% honest I'd end up as an Orc I'm way to layed back be a dwarf. lol

Well in that case I'd probably end up a Wendigo...

Sighs, Iron you seem such a decent fellow I'd hate to have to put an arrow between your eyes for pillaging my lands. :devil:

Sighs, Iron you seem such a decent fellow I'd hate to have to put an arrow between your eyes for pillaging my lands. :devil:

And what exactly would I get from pillaging elfy lands? Some fruit and nuts and little lacy undies? Swords the size of toothpicks and bows with a 20 pound draw weight? Little delecate orniments and silk banners to wipe me arse with? Bah! Can't find nuttin useful in dem woods anyhow.

Nother thing is dat dez always more Orcs than elvies gots arrows annyhow and dem elvies ain't nearly so good at da real fightin as dey is at shootin. Specially when da Orcs still have ten ta one odds even after da elvies are plum outta stuff ta shoot. Seein as how Orcs don't have much use for fancy elfy stuff though we mostly stay outta dem woods and elvies don't make good slaves cause they break eazy then dey start ta whine and when ya go and smack em a bit they go all limp and ded on ya.

The procedure isn't so bad. I went to germany to have it done for my 18th birthday. It looks real cool, but when folks touch them they are always weirded out by the weak line through the middle. The cartilage can't reform itself into the same network so it loses some of its strength. Some folks say i look crazy, but I don't think it is any weirder than gaugeing your ears or getting a tattoo. The best is how convincing my Link costume (main character from zelda) is when i go LARPing.