What I want for Christmas

CuCulain42

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually 8k gbp = 16k and change USD .. the british pound is worth more than twice the usd right now ... can buy a full sized truck for that price and run that little pea shooter over :P But it's pretty damn cool in spite of that price tag.

Actually 8k gbp = 16k and change USD .. the british pound is worth more than twice the usd right now ... can buy a full sized truck for that price and run that little pea shooter over :P But it's pretty damn cool in spite of that price tag.

Ahh heh been awhile since I bought anything from jolly old England, last time I did it was about $1.60 per pound across the pond.

Clones are good. That way the real you never has to do housework, just put the clone to work. ::D:

That wouldn't do me any good. Any clone of mine is likely to have my attitudes about housework.

If I had a clone mine would do the house work and run the mundane errands that I don't like running. She would also have a job so I could cash in on a double income ::): But I don't want a clone for xmas. Just $250,000 and I'm good.

If I had a clone mine would do the house work and run the mundane errands that I don't like running. She would also have a job so I could cash in on a double income ::): But I don't want a clone for xmas. Just $250,000 and I'm good.

Something tells me you and your clone would be arguing about which one of you ran the errands and did the housework. :wacko:

Clones are good. That way the real you never has to do housework, just put the clone to work.

Oh I didn't realize at first that you meant a clone of yourself. I was thinking a clone of Cameron Diaz or Jennifer Aniston...

Well, that's good too. As long as it's not a clone of Paris Hilton, Nicole Richey or Brittney Spears. The world doesn't need more of them.