The Warlord monthly tourny usually is the last Saturday of the month.....

but this month Thanksgiving is in the way..

So Will the Asylum be open the 23-24th?

Will there be Warlord tourny?

Also is Cav having it's monthly Tourny the following week? Dec 1st?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up for it.

New players eh? Why not bring them down to Hobby Annex tonight or in two weeks, let them get a demo and some play time before heading to the Reaper monthly tournament so they are a bit more familiar with the game. We're more than happy to get some new players to join the group! :)

I'm up for it.

New players eh? Why not bring them down to Hobby Annex tonight or in two weeks, let them get a demo and some play time before heading to the Reaper monthly tournament so they are a bit more familiar with the game. We're more than happy to get some new players to join the group! :)

Because one of the new players has a band concert tonight that I am attending...

and we might go the 29th...but it is a school night...

easier to do on the 1st...now that sports are over.

well we would probably have to run some demos and open gaming for the gang who hasn't played before. We generally try to only put folks in the tourney's who've had at least some prior exposure, unless everyone playing in the tourney has the same level.

I'm sure we can put something together but we won't be able to run with everyone playing in the same event.