Sign in to follow this  
Kizmett

Character cards?

Thanks Reaper for the R.A.G.E. download.

though i see that in the back of the "book" are all the updated character cards. now will this be updated in the rear section of RAGE book or will there be a different section to go to find stats/cost info? Or was that for just the figures that were already out and needed to have all the info adjusted to fit the new points totals?

I am so new to Warlord that i don't know what i am doing. just wanted to start asking my questions now.

If you have the Purple hardcover book, then know that all of the datacards, equipment, spells, and personal SAs in that book are currently considered outdated and not part of the current ruleset. You could still play them if you wanted to, but they are not the current info.

If you downloaded the RAGE Chronicles from the Reapergames website, it contains the latest data in terms of all model datacards (whether or not there is a model yet to go with it), equipment upgrades, spells, and SAs.

Hope tht answers your question.

Sorry i can see how my post was misunderstood.

yes i have the purple hardcover. and i have printed a copy of RAGE rules with the changes.

Let me ask my questions again. ; at the end of the RAGE download it has faction sections with all the revised character cards.

1) will the faction sections be updated with new character cards as they become available?

2) Were the lists provided ONLY as a revised version of what was in the purple book, at which no other cards will be downloadable?

A new RAGE Chronicles document is to be published once a year; the current document includes the revisions for all the old cards, plus datacards for a number of new models that have not yet been released. If there are any further new datacards released between now and next year's RAGE Chronicles document, they will be included in that download.

Does that cover your questions?

~v

Let's see if I understand your questions correctly. Your wording is making understanding your intent and replying a touch difficult. My reply is based on my tenuous understanding of your question and my understanding of the current plans for Warlord.

1) will the faction sections be updated with new character cards as they become available?

The Rage Chronicles 2007 represents all of the models that are available and will be available within the next year. So, the document will not be updated within the next year until the 2008 version is available. At that time, there will probably be minis for all models in the 2007 version of the Rage Chronicles and new models will probably be added.

2) Were the lists provided ONLY as a revised version of what was in the purple book, at which no other cards will be downloadable?

The lists were provided as part of a revision of Warlord to modify special abilities and models. Almost all models received additional damage tracks, and special abilities were modified. The lists contain the models that are currently available and are projected to be available in the next year (until RAGE Chronicles 2008).

Shortly after the purple book (main rulebook) was released, it contained a small subset of the cards that were available. So, the Rage Chronicles contains revised versions of what is in the purple book and more.

Ron