Warstore BLACK FRIDAY SALE

Nanite

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sure you can. But I have a plan to help you out. You can satisfy both the need to keep the pledge AND the need to buy more pewter at the same time. What you do is order the minis but put my address in the shipping address fields. That way you don't get more pewter AND you get to save lots of money on good deals.

Hmmm, wonder if any Call to Arms ships will fall in the Mongoose category.

I hope so!

I'm thinking so, since the regular Call to Arms pages are empty now (SST has been delisted completely). I still need to pick up an ISA Victory class.

Edit: I forgot. The War Store is in New York! That means the sale starts at 9:00 tonight for me!

Ok I blew it, but not at the Warstore. I forgot I ordered the last Artizan Pulp releases at my FLSG. Why? Because they are made of awesome, and being a British import, their price won't be going down soon.

I almost ordered some Urban War stuff from the Warstore Closeout, since the prices are great, but I still have piles of Void 1.1 figure waiting for paint.

HAHAH! Booyeah - another hooked on Artizan ;)

I just finished painting some of their pulp airmen and late war germans. You can get them at Brigade Games, if you didn't know Nanite.

Did you get the Sir Patrick Moore figure?

Not yet, I'm working on Nacht Jagers right now, then the Knights of the Crescent moon pack. Can't go wrong with a fezz.

Man, I couldn't help but get some of the Urban War stuff.

Gads, I looked at Urban War, then the Urban War site... and dropped over $200.00 on UrbanWar minis... (I likes me some Synth!). I could have dropped sooo much more... I wanted the Triad models, the Junkers....

I think I was way overdue a Sci Fi fix. And I wish I would have waited to get my GW High Elf Lord Dragon model, I coulda saved a bundle getting it from Neal. Ah well, I want another one any way. (or two- you can make several variations with those kits... and I think I could mount an Eldar or Space Marine on one...)