Sign in to follow this  
ThePolo

Gallery updated

Very nice stuff! I like that Dwarven Fighter conversion... I never thought of doing that, myself.

By the way, my Dwarf Thunderlasher arrived today... Me = :)

Man, I gotta start putting my stuff on coolminiornot...

I'll put my minis here and get real opinions.

Coolminiornot is starting to get some trollage there. I'd rather get an opinion of a small group of people, than random idiotas.

--lstormhammer

Eh, I'm none too worried about the trollage @ Coolminiornot...let them say what they will, (or in this cae, they won't, since I've been givin no reasons why my scores are so bleep low.  Ah..ya gotta love snap judgements...) I only made that gallery to put pics here...so no biggie.  'Hamer, I can't wait to see your work.  There's LOTS of talented folks here, and I'm willin to bet you're n exception.

That goes for everyone else too!  Let's see 'em!

Ladystorm, yo just made my day

:;):

Grrr.... I was going to post that I'd updated my site... But it seems that my temporary web solution is more temporary than I thought. Guess I'll be moving soon (again)...

Anywho... I did do a minor update myself yesterday, If'n you want to check it. And, I guess that's the last update I'll be doing till I find new hosting!

Polo,

I've looked and I thought I'd replied how nice I thought they were, but we had modem issues, and that must have been one of the posts I lost, so again, nice work.  

cbs

Naw, Kelcore. I know I suck. I'm like one of those rich idiots who can afford the paint and the canvas and all the acoutrements, but doesn't have the talent for it.

--But I'm also my worst critic.

--lstormhammer

I know I suck. I'm like one of those rich idiots who can afford the paint and the canvas and all the acoutrements, but doesn't have the talent for it.

But I'm also my worst critic.

Being your own worst critic totally negates the claim of suckage. †

Personally, if you have fun who cares what it looks like. †Its yours, and it was fun, thats all that matters.

I like to see others minis to see their ideas and help me learn and create on my own. †Am I any good? †I have moments of mediocraty, a few sparks of genius, but basically I have fun. †Nothing I've ever painted is sellable quality, not that I could ever part with it, but I am not afraid to share them, even if viewing only makes other feel better about themselves.

So, no bashing on your work!

(I know, I need to post pics, I'm working on it...)

cbs

Hey, here's a fun one I think that this is quite possibly the first mini I ever painted. It was done in testors paints (augh!) a long, long time ago...

1stmini.gif

Wow, I was a creative kid.