Sign in to follow this  
Hannibal_Legion

Bloodstone Gnomes

I have placed an order for the available Bloodstone Gnomes, but there aren't many, and no unit pack yet. Does anybody know when we might see more? Can I mix the guys I do get with some monsters for the faction in order to field them right away?

Thanks!

Scott

Your questions in order:

No idea on army packs. Since most of the Models have JUST come out, I'd expect Army packs will be coming, but not in the immediate future.

Proxy Rules should answer the rest of the questions. Yes, if a model is not available you can field a proxy for it. If a model is available proxy rules apply. For Reaper Con and Gen Con. And if the BL running a local event requires it. Otherwise, for friendly games, proxy away.

Actually, 5 of the 6 data cards now have models released for them (only the Pinner does not have a model yet), and as indicated in an earlier post, the Tunnel Knights now have their army pack. I would not be surprised for the Scragger to get an army pack in the near future, but as it stands now, you can purchase models for almost every datatcard for them that exists at this time.

~v

Model 14430 Naklak, Bloodstone Sergeant is the dude meant to lead them. I gave him an elite slot so you could take the Bloodstone Priest, and I made him non-unique in an all Darkspawn army for people who wanted to use an all BSG army. ::):

And these rumors of a hero on a beetle? Very interesting...

If you ever visit The Asylum (reaper's onsite game store), ask to see it. It is the coolest Bloodstone Gnome yet! :devil:

And these rumors of a hero on a beetle? Very interesting...

If you ever visit The Asylum (reaper's onsite game store), ask to see it. It is the coolest Bloodstone Gnome yet! :devil:

Sweet I'm coming up Saturday.

Any word on a pack of scraggers?