Clairification on Cavalry

herzogbrian

In the new Rage Chronicles, the Special Ability Cavalry no longer exsists. So Cavalry no longer take up 2 model slots toward troop limits? Are no longer harder for RAs to hit (I hope so as this was one of the most counter intuitive rules in the game)?

Mounted states that all rules for Mounted apply, but there are none listed that I can find. Is this a place holder for later RCs? Or am I just missing something?

As a GM, player/lover of the rules, and teacher of dozens of new players (though somehow I don't run enough events to qualify for Black Linghtning), how should I address Cavalry/Mtd.?

Thank you for any help that you can give me,

Brian

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the new Rage Chronicles, the Special Ability Cavalry no longer exsists. So Cavalry no longer take up 2 model slots toward troop limits? Are no longer harder for RAs to hit (I hope so as this was one of the most counter intuitive rules in the game)?

SA: Cavalry no longer exists. Any benefits or penalties from that SA no longer exist as well.

Cavalry models only take up one space for troop composition.

Ranged attacks no longer suffer a penalty for hitting them.

You will notice though that the DV's went up a bit and movement no longer degrades with wounds.

Mounted states that all rules for Mounted apply, but there are none listed that I can find. Is this a place holder for later RCs? Or am I just missing something?

Haven't missed a thing. There are some pieces of equipment that require a Model to be Mounted. There may be more things in the future, but we won't get to see that til RC2008 at the earliest if there are.

As a GM, player/lover of the rules, and teacher of dozens of new players (though somehow I don't run enough events to qualify for Black Linghtning), how should I address Cavalry/Mtd.?

One demo a month is enough to keep you in Green Status for BL.