Female Cultists

fieldarchy

Kinda random but are there any sculpts of female cultists all done up in robes out there somewhere? I have an idea and I'd like to try it but I want to find some standing or kneeling cultists. Even if they aren't in robes but generic women, scantily clad, and comparable to Reaper's sculpt quality would work.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm yeah, I was hoping to find something more along the lines of looking like they are in prayer or worship. I've already got a Cleric with a poisoned dagger for the one performing the sacrifice but I was hoping to find some cultists in a more subdued position. hmm . . . ah well maybe i will have to change my idea.

Thanks Prophet . . . I many need to find a nude mini or something and sculpt some robes on. Or . . . well I have a bunch of GS and armatures . . . Maybe I fan figure out how to make a cloaked figure? hmmm . . . this is obviously becoming an involved project. This may have to be a competition piece at some point.