When pigs fly!

fieldarchy

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a crunch waffle mini. Comes in their familiars pack along with a jackalope and a couple other critters. I did sculpt part of the wings on his back otherwise it would have been a huge knob right there. Warning to all who get him . . . don't, I repeat DON'T, super glue your fingers together.

Dan sent me a bunch of stuff one year to prep for a paint n take for Gen Con. He sent several of these pigs. Gluing the wings on I managed to glue my fingers together twice and then glue one to the counter top. Good thing I had my nail polish remover right there. But I had super glue on my fingers for days!

oh and if you count the commando bunny I do have a little bit of Froschitis. He kinda got to me with the peep army. I just need to do some more work for reaper to cash in for parts to make the commando bunny brigade.

Once I get a better camera or just try taking photos again of the bunny I'll post it. It's the bunny familiar from reaper, kinda looks like thumper from bambi, anyway I sculpted a kpot and machine gun ammo on him. He's so cute. He's the first to the Peep Wars Purple Commando Bunny Brigade!