My latst group of paintjobs

Vikinglodge

Hi folks here is my last months paintjobs. I think I might retake the pictures on Sunday some of the pics are a bit to dark I think. I really liked painting Galarian and Boris Mingla. It was also great to get another go at Jihad which I liked better this time around. Comments and questions are always fun.

Galarian.jpg

Jihad Fiendish Celestial

Blue Waggamaeph

Fynch Gnome Bard

Marda Of the Blade

Assasin

Boris Mingla

Fiara Elven Warrior

Telemnar Elven Warrior

Anwyn Bard

Incubus

Soldier Mercenary

Bugbear

Bugbear

Aeslin Moonflower

Artemis Naked Hoplite Adult nude warning

hasslefree Girl

Assasin

Female Warrior

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome work, as always! I have to use your work as an inspiration, otherwise I'd just hang up my paintbrush in despair. The freehand work on Artemis's shield is amazing - did you sketch that out on the shield ahead of time, or just eyeball it as you went along?

Just had to pipe in that your style has really pulled itself into something rather impressive. Simple, yet bold. It has an economy to it I can really appreciate. Smooth where it needs to be and sharp and efficient otherwise. In particular I'm liking the nmm you've been doing.

Well I'm going to sound redundant at this point but oh well.

VL I am amazed as always, you NMM look more metalic than my metalics :down:

Aeslins dress is amazing in how you got it to shine like that.

The deep brown on the assassin is way cool as opposed to the traditional black, would love to know how you got the effect it looks like an oilskin.

Boris's NMM and cloak are depressingly awesome, as well as the freehand on the Hoplite's shield.

Fiedish/Celestial that's just wrong!! ::P: Oh wait that's Little Nicky. Again another amazing paint job.

On all of them. Keep up the work it helps me cry myself to sleep at night :lol:

:devil:

Paintminion hmmm I am not sure, it would probably be smarter to crop it closer and make the pic smaller in size I guess I like the extra space around the mini ::D:

Legion The Assasins brown cloak is one of my fav colors Bestail brown Gw color, I highlight with Buckskin Pro Reaper color and I shade with Walnut brown pro reaper color both of those probably have a good match in MSPs to. this is basicly how do most of my leathers darker and lighters. and I sometimes use the color scheme for wood to.

With Jihads shield I just Eyeballed it and then lots of shading smoothing and fixing to get it right.

Legion The Assasins brown cloak is one of my fav colors Bestail brown Gw color, I highlight with Buckskin Pro Reaper color and I shade with Walnut brown pro reaper color both of those probably have a good match in MSPs to. this is basicly how do most of my leathers darker and lighters. and I sometimes use the color scheme for wood to.

That cloak was awesome.... I'm officially writing that one down in my recipe files. I've never quite gotten the right look with leather before, but that's perfect.