Eat your (own) heart out

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators

There is so much wrong with the execution of this woman's narcissistic desire it's hard to zero in on just one thing. It boggles the mind how anyone could think this was a good idea, and is just the sort of thing I would expect someone who loved me to talk me out of.

Dilvish, this is too easy a target. It would be beneath you. For me it's sufficient to say that the reason this made it on to the news isn't because it's touching or sweet. It's creepy and weird.

There is so much wrong with the execution of this woman's narcissistic desire it's hard to zero in on just one thing. It boggles the mind how anyone could think this was a good idea, and is just the sort of thing I would expect someone who loved me to talk me out of.

Dilvish, this is too easy a target. It would be beneath you. For me it's sufficient to say that the reason this made it on to the news isn't because it's touching or sweet. It's creepy and weird.

I've spent nine and a half years riding submarines....the only thing beneath me is the ocean floor :devil:

Hey now, we all go through a rigorous psychological screening when we volunteer for subs. I failed with flying colors. And being on a sub isn't so bad. In order for someone to get at me they have to find the sub first :ph34r: .

As long as you aren't bothered by the the sinking under water or the thought of explosive decompression if you sink too far....it's pretty relaxing.