Eat your (own) heart out

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As long as you aren't bothered by the the sinking under water or the thought of explosive decompression if you sink too far....it's pretty relaxing.

Underwater I'd be more worried about explosive compression, personally.

Ishil

As long as you aren't bothered by the the sinking under water or the thought of explosive decompression if you sink too far....it's pretty relaxing.

Underwater I'd be more worried about explosive compression, personally.

Ishil

Implosive compression, or implosion...?

What would have been REALLY cool is if the bride unt groom had a warped sense of humor and have a big ol mean worm (ala Aliens) burst out of the cake's chest. The guests would remember that forever.

That would be great :lol:

Since I was prohibited from having the DJ play "Hot for Teacher" at our wedding, although I married a teacher, I can only imagine my wife's response if I made that suggestion (Alien Chest Buster), although maybe something that outrageous would have allowed me to have a little classic Van Halen played because it would seem trivial in comparison...

They are probably in a jar, one of the leaded crystal ones someone always gives you when you get married that isn't on a registry and you have no idea why you got it, what you will use it for, or where it will go.

I firmly believe there was only ever a dozen of these things created, and they just get eternally regifted and passed on to the next wedding.

just the pair? Are you sure about that Chief?

Probably more, but I said I was trying to be good in the beginning of this thread. I know it's a lost cause, but I'm attempting anyways.

The thing that is everyone is talking about how egotistical the cake is. My big question is what this thing cost. I hope that they pull down a pretty hefty salary between the two of them. I just can't see spending what that cake must have cost. I managed to get married without going into debt. But then I've been told that my priorities are out of step with the average American.