Reapergames Reset?

kit

Now or Later?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Now or Later?

• Reset it this weekend.
    • End of January is fine.

• Super Administrators

I think I can be finished with the backend changes to Reapergames by the end of January. I can delay the reset until then to keep the transition smooth (no guarantees that I'm going to be able to save battle reports, for instance), or we can collectively say meh, finish the backend changes when we finish them, and go ahead and reset this weekend.

It's up to you guys ultimately. I can go either way.

Go, be democratic.

kit

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators
Sorry, what are the changes?

Removing the long ID Number, adding the ability to select your own province for battle reports, more than two player battles, streamlined registration process... And some others I'm not remembering off the top of my head.

kit

• Super Administrators
But will the BOP be fixed ? <_< I know I've been asking this forever but it seems to be a waste of time as for almost ever month of 2007 , it NEVER recorded my wins for Seros Province , or any other people within my playing group . :wacko:

That's my hope. In simplifying several things on the back-end, the BoP should become more reliable.

You think that's odd Brushmaster? I just checked the standings, and IN SPITE of not having won a game since March, I have moved up four slots in Global Ranking and orcs now control Tagarthos.

I am giving credit to false polling data, a huge voter turnout, and bribery. :lol:

Sorry, what are the changes?

Removing the long ID Number, adding the ability to select your own province for battle reports, more than two player battles, streamlined registration process... And some others I'm not remembering off the top of my head.

kit

:huh:

Well, ok. Thanks. ::): I guess this is for those who know what your talking about since I'm still clueless. Story of my life.

Go with whichever operation is in the Reaper, then yours best interest.

Well, ok. Thanks. ::): I guess this is for those who know what your talking about since I'm still clueless. Story of my life.

Go with whichever operation is in the Reaper, then yours best interest.

I am not much more clued in, but... reapergames.com is a seperate site to this one. You register and can download various bits for Warlord and CAV. You can also upload pictures and battle reports and results. I guess that there has been work on the site, and this means resetting it - meaning that reports and scores would be lost (?).

I assume that we wont need to re-register?