• Reset it this weekend.
    • End of January is fine.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Super Administrators
Well, ok. Thanks. ::): I guess this is for those who know what your talking about since I'm still clueless. Story of my life.

Go with whichever operation is in the Reaper, then yours best interest.

I am not much more clued in, but... reapergames.com is a seperate site to this one. You register and can download various bits for Warlord and CAV. You can also upload pictures and battle reports and results. I guess that there has been work on the site, and this means resetting it - meaning that reports and scores would be lost (?).

I assume that we wont need to re-register?

Adding in the changes and keeping as much of the old info as possible. Which means that no re-registration will be required. But scores will be reset (and a simplified scoring system will be introduced).

• Super Administrators

My deepest apologies, everyone. By now you're aware of what I've been doing with my time.

I apologize because I had some subcontractor issues and they weren't able to get this knocked out in a timely fashion. They've removed themselves from the project, and I'll get it under control here in the next little bit.

Again, I'm sorry for the inconvenience and wrongly setting your expectations. I'll strive to get it resolved ASAP.

kit

• Super Administrators
Hey, the vote was for the end of January......It never specified January 08! <_<

Sorry Kit, I couldn't resist poking fun.....

Castlebuilder

::D:

You have no idea how much this slide is eating me up on the inside.

But that's a pretty good joke, yeah. :;):